Let Proccounting deal with the CRA for you
Sometimes you may have to deal with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) more than just filing your tax return once a year. It can be as simple as providing more information to support your tax return. Or it can be as complicated as challenging your tax assessment. Any problem with the CRA should be addressed immediately. Ignoring it will only make things worse.
Leave it to the Professional
When you are overwhelmed and feel hopeless because it seems you are not able to talk in their language, remember you can always have a professional to deal with them on your behalf. Don't fight alone if you can’t. We are here to help you.
Let us help you. Peace of mind.
We have been helping Canadians communicate with the CRA and solve tax problems for over a decade. Our services include:
- Assist to promptly provide information or answer inquiries from the CRA to avoid further complication
- Assist to clarify any issues to get withheld tax refunds or benefits released
- Make adjustments to previous years’ tax returns
- Challenge your tax assessment by filing a Notice of Objection
- Negotiate a payment plan to avoid enforcement actions such as bank account seizure or wage garnished, and
- more ...