Online bookkeeping services
Here is the list of common daily bookkeeping tasks:
- Issue invoices to clients
- Record payments to from clients
- Pay employees
- Register bills from vendors
- Pay vendors
- Record credit card purchases
- Record out-of-pocket purchases
Most of our remote bookkeeping clients like to do task 1 and 2. Sometimes, actually it is quite enjoyable! Some clients also do task 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. But these tasks are really nothing enjoyable or critical.
Here is the list of bookkeeping tasks that are not part of daily routine:
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit card statement reconciliation
- HST/GST and provincial sales tax return filing
- Payroll remittance filing
- Preparing financial reports to accountant for year-end statement and income tax return filing
- Posting adjusting entry from accountant
We would recommend these tasks be outsourced to us. It requires accounting knowledge.
We don’t just start from wherever you stopped. We also review what you have done to make sure the quality of the whole book is maintained.